Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i use CC 2019 as a downgrade right of CC 2020

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have purchased CC 2020, instead of using CC 2020 can I use CC 2019, CC2017 as a downgrade right of CC 2020 as I have purchased CC 2020. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chirag5C72,

The short answer is yes. However do note that Adobe officially supports only the last two versions of the CC apps and you purchase the subscription to CC not for a particular version. This means that officially Adobe wants you to use just the two latest versions of the software and that is all you get to download from official sources(CC Desktop App). However, if you have an installer for an older version like CC2019 or CC2017 or if you already have these installed and want to use them then you can use them, your subscription will treat it as a valid installtion

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CC 2015 (Photoshop CC 2015 Desktop app). So is this valid or invalid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot "purchase" CC, so I assume you mean you have a subscription. (If you actually DO have a purchase, please give us a link so we can give you correct info).

CC gives you the right to run older versions but not the ability; Adobe do not block these old versions, but the Creative Cloud app only offers the current version and the one previous version. If you have an install and kept it, that's fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CC 2015 (Photoshop CC 2015 Desktop app) & i have entitlement for CC2020 . So is this valid or invalid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What subscription do you have - what do you pay for each month or year? Please tell us so we can be certain of what is valid. For example "Creative Cloud All Apps Plan", "Photoshop single app plan", "Photographer Plan with 100GB..." or many others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud All Apps Plan 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am puzzled since there is no such plan from Adobe as "Creative Cloud All Apps Plan 2020". I have never heard of an Adobe plan with a year in the name. Please check your Adobe account to see what plan is actually shown there. May I also ask what monthly, annual or one-off cost you pay?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned if you have a valid plan subscription that entitles you to install a particular application and you have an old installation which is not provided now for download by Adobe then you can keep using it. So if you have PS CC2015 installed and are paying a subscription that allows you to use PS then you can keep using PS CC2015 validly.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chirag,5C72, I am very sorry, but I do not see any active Creative Cloud memberships under the e-mail address you are using to post to this public discussion forum.

As Manan and Test Screen Name have indicated, Photoshop CC 2015 is no longer supported by Adobe.  You can find a list of the supported versions of Photoshop at https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/supported-versions.html.

Since you don't appear to have a current Creative Cloud membership, from Adobe, we would encourage you to wait to purchase a membership until you can acquire a computer that meets or exceeds the system requirements to run the current release of Photoshop.  You can find a complete listing of the system requirements for Photoshop at https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines