• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can my family use my Creative Cloud Account

New Here ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the license says that only one person can use the account but can does that include my immediate family? My little brother likes to play with Photoshop and my mother wants to learn the programs too.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Legally, no. One person per Adobe ID means one person. An individual - not a family of individuals.

That said, no-one will prosecute you if your family members use the software while using your Adobe Cloud account in the privacy of your home.

Sounds like your family will have very basic needs, at least initially. Photoshop and other Cloud apps are complex, professional tools which may be overkill for them. You might consider buying them a copy of Photoshop Elements to learn until their needs matur

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legally, no. One person per Adobe ID means one person. An individual - not a family of individuals.

That said, no-one will prosecute you if your family members use the software while using your Adobe Cloud account in the privacy of your home.

Sounds like your family will have very basic needs, at least initially. Photoshop and other Cloud apps are complex, professional tools which may be overkill for them. You might consider buying them a copy of Photoshop Elements to learn until their needs mature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i had purchase adobe student cloud for my kid  he is 9 year old. I am livng in pakistan and cant buy through reseler as there are mostly fake so i just purchase through guy living in australia. Now my two kids use same id in two laoptop my 2nd son is 13. what should i do i am living in pakistan and for me it's expensice to buy another account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines