• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not find In Design CC 2019 to download

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to Download Adobe InDesign 2019 14.0.3 on my iMac that I just purchased but can not find it anywhere available to do so, My Creative Cloud only shows 2 older versions, NOT the one I need. Can anyone help please.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe only allows you to download the 2 most recent versions. Previous versions are not available to download through the app. You can try this link for the links to older installers: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html Once those links go you will have to choose a newer version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to Download Adobe InDesign 2019 14.0.3 on my iMac that I just purchased

Keep in mind that CC 2019 is only supported on Sierra, High Sierra and Mojave. 

If yours is a new iMac running Monterey, there's a strong possibility that 2019 either will not run or you may  encounter unexpected behaviour. Fixes may only be available by running the current version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-since Adobe does sometimes remove old versions from the server
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a DVD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines