• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone buy the product in his country for me to install in mine?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I live in Serbia and for some reason lots of normal paying plans are impossible here, and because they are charging around 600 euro per year those retailers lot of people using the cracked illigal version of Photoshop,whic if it is available I can buy legally like everywhere in the world for Photographs, photoshop and lightrooom for 10$ per month. So the question is it possible that someone buy the product in his country like my friend  using my email, and just to download and install than legally plan for Photografers for 10$ per month or 120$ per year? Thank you!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

To purchase in Serbia, you need to use a reseller. Go to:

Adobe Partner Connection Portal and type Serbia for the country.

It would be illegal for someone to do what you are asking.

Also, beware of trying to use a pirated copy. You may be installing malware along with it, and pirated copies are also illegal.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But here they are not giving individual licenses, and I can't go with that 10$ per month plus tax, instead they are selling only for almost 750 $ per year which is really noncense.. I can buy a Tesla car online but not Photoshop software that is really weird... I am not paying 750$ to those reatalers that's for sure it is a pity that Adobe not recognized this problem and fix the issue instead of pushing people like me and it is huge amount of people like me here who wants to pay to Adobe company for those prices online but refusing to pay to retailers here they are asking that much for something like this... But thank you for answering anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Resellers are only offering Enterprice / Team licenses and they are all exclusevelly a year ly plans / one time payment of 650 - 700 $ - there is no monthly individual plans. 

Can someone form Adobe answer how is this possible? 

I'm not able to work. 😞

Thanks, 

iris 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having similar issues in Nepal. People are recharging too much commission while reselling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines