• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t activate Creative Suite 6

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi. My computer bombed so I got a replacement and put the old hard drive in, but it won't let me use the software without an activation code which I can't get any more. Can anyone help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Update - after replacing the graphics card I was able to install High Sierra with latest security updates. I reinstalled CS6 from my disks and this time was able to connect with customer support who worked some sort of magic and the apps are working! Yay!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Nancy… any more ideas?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the original computer working again. I put the same hard drive back in, and it's still asking for an activation code even though the applications are back to where they started, on the machine where they were registered. I have wifi but it can't load the Adobe site due to the fore mentioned security, and the offline activation still won't work. Now I have two working computers, a set of registered Adobe disks, and no access to the software. I tried connecting to customer support and got the message I was using fraudulent software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty much the same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ashley22481611dbo8  and @OtterWithKids,

Read this about connection errors.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update - after replacing the graphics card I was able to install High Sierra with latest security updates. I reinstalled CS6 from my disks and this time was able to connect with customer support who worked some sort of magic and the apps are working! Yay!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad to hear you got things working! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, LinSims!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke too soon. The apps opened on a seven day trial basis and still require an activation code. Now customer care has got me to download the package from my account, and if that fails go to community support (!). I know others are having the same problem and I'll come back and let you know if it works. I'm very tired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work. Nothing works. Customer support now suggests I pay $53 per month to use the Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the offline activation again and it worked this time. Back in business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. I don’t know if something changed on Adobe’s end, but I too am up and running. If someone at Adobe did something to fix this issue, you have my most sincere gratitude. Thank you! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines