• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download illustrator or indesign

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have enough space in my computer I didn't have no problem downloading photoshop. For some reason when I try to download illustrator or Indesing I keep getting a pop up saying "Illustrator is not yet available for your device". I could really use a help or advice. I really need those programs in my laptop

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Thanks, Selena.   The error message is accurate; the computer you are using features an ARM processor and is incompatible with Illustrator CC. Please use a different computer to utilize Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selena, what type of device are you trying to install Illustrator CC on?  Does it meet or exceed the system requirements listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a windows 11 computer and I uploaded a screenshot showing information of my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Selena.   The error message is accurate; the computer you are using features an ARM processor and is incompatible with Illustrator CC. Please use a different computer to utilize Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See system requirements for Illustrator and InDesign.

- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines