• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t install apps

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there I recently subscribed to abode creative cloud using my student email, then I was told by the college that I was getting it for free. So I cancelled my subscription and purchased the free subscription which the college got me. But now I can't install any the apps (photoshop, illustrator, in-design) on my MacBook Pro ! I've contacted the college and they can't help me because it's my own personal MacBook! I've been in contact with apple who can't help me because this is an Adobe problem! And I've been on the phone several times to Adobe but I keep getting passed onto different people in different departments n then getting cut off !!! I've followed all help but nothing is fixing this problem surely someone can do this over a phone call as I don't know what to do ???

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

why can't you install any apps?  ie, what error messsage or problem do you see?

and what's your mac's os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines