• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Elements 2021 on Windows 10

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install a recently purchased copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021.
It reports to have a error code of 501. The Get Help page instructs “Close Apps reported in the error log”. It does not say where to find and access the error log. Additionally it eludes to a relationship to installing creative cloud apps on windows. Up to this point it has not indicated anything related to this creative cloud. This seems odd that this mysterious app would be performed before the Elements 2021 is completed. At this point I do not anticipating needing and wanting to use any cloud access for my purpose. A normal local file backup should be sufficient. The addition of the cloud app will just consumer more unnecessarry hard drive space. Additionally I am this laptops administrator, It have no standard user account. It's a case of the administrator or nothing. How do I get around this oroblem.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

restart your computer and before doing anything else, retry installing pse 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines