• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Illustrator or InDesign on Samsung Galaxy Book S ARM64 laptop

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am setting up my new Samsung Galaxy Book S which runs Windows 10 on ARM64. I've installed the latest Photoshop and Acrobat but looks like Illustrator and InDesign are not yet compatible. Any workarounds to this or do I really need to wait till the official roll out? Am a graphic designer and need these 2 apps to complete my workflow.

Thanks in advance,

Michelle

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no possible workaround unless or until Microsoft provide support for Intel 64 bit apps on ARM. This has been promised, even previewed, but doesn't seem to be available yet (https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2020/12/10/introducing-x64-emulation-in-preview-for-window...) . Adobe have mentioned a vague intention of supporting Windows ARM, but there is no apparent haste or commitment. Buying a PC which won't run 64-bit apps is very limiting to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines