• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Lightroom signed out issue

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Lightroom on my Mac. I had educational license from my school, which expired. I then tried to install Lightroom through a friends and family license, but cannot get past the step where it indicates that I am Signed Out.

Everytime I try to Sign In, it reverts back to the "You've been signed out page" 

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 12.19.06 PM.png

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never heard of a friends and family license

Cloud License  http://www.adobe.com/legal/licenses-terms.html
-you may NOT share a subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, that was a little confusing.  I have a family member that works for Adobe.  It's a regular license, I just didn't pay retail for it.  I had a school license that I was using for a class I was taking last year. That expired, so I'm not sure if there is something being crossed up in relation to that school license and the new full license that I just purchased and downloaded. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if the sign in out link in my previous message didn't help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com....

p.p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that helped.  It required that I delete two Adobe credentials in Keychain in order to proceed.  Thank you for the assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

friends and family license

By @Ryan2573448947e2

Where did you purchase it from?

You may have been scammed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines