• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Photoshop 2019 on Mac M1 Ventura 13.0 - 41 error code

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to install Photoshop 2019 downloaded from this link https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html. I'm using Mac Pro M1 Ventura OS 13.0 version. It keeps coming up with the "cannot access directory" notice that doesn't allow me to install Photoshop 2019. I need this version as the new ones don't work well with the auto action I need. But it works perfectly with Photoshop 2019 on Windows, so I have to try it on my Mac. I also tried this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cC_J4J1Dag to allow unidentified developers but the option just simply doesn't appear in the Security section of the new OS! Please help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tramy21910269gu53,

CC2019 apps won't install/work on anything from Catalina onwards. Starting from Catalina MAC OS dropped support for 32 bit applications and CC apps till 2019 version have some dependency on 32 bit modules.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, thanks for your help. I found a solution for my issue of using a particular action by installing Photoshop 2021 v22.2 for Windows, it's still available for installation from Creative Cloud on 2nd Nov 2022. With the new versions for Mac, embedded files for this auto action keep being placed out of place while it's supposed to be placed in the centre. But this works well so far in the Windows version I installed on my Mac. Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome (but i don't understand that solution)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines