• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Photoshop and Premiere on a new MacBook M1 Silicon

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! I've read that both Photoshop and Premiere are already available for Silicon without Rosetta, though when I double click the folder to install both apps, I get a message that I need to install Rosetta first... how do I install them without Rosetta?

thanks

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you're separately downloading the .dmg installation file for Intel Macs.

Install Cloud apps via the Install button for the relevant app in the Cloud desktop app and you'll get the M1 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I am trying to install CCloud app from my account on creativecloud.adobe.com it also says that I need Rosetta to be able to install... I just want to skip installing  rosetta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need Rosetta to run the installers. They will be converted MUCH later I imagine, as there isn't much of a performance hit on an installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines