• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Install photoshop elements on new computer

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old computer died and need to get photoshop elements 14 on my laptop. 
I continue to get an error messages when installing and after add my serial number. Not sure what else to do. I'm using windows 10 currently.
Appreciate any help.
Thanks

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What error message(s) do you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I did finally get it to install but now I get a message that I need to deactivate the other photoshop on the computer that quit. So how do I do that? Do I go to my adobe account to do so?
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default, you can install Adobe applications on more than one computer, activate them (sign in) on two, but use them on only one computer at a time. To activate apps on a third machine, you’ll need to deactivate (sign out) on one of the two current computers first.

Good news: You should be able to deactivate your apps from within your Adobe Account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to know and if need to and I'll try again to see if old computer is on there now.
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to my adobe account it doesn't show any activated devices and I can't get into one that no longer turns on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,
I tried again and didn't get the same message and it opened up photoshop elements fine. I probably should learn how to deactivated a device if needed to though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines