• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Open my Adobe apps on New Computer

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a new MacBook Pro with M-1 Chip and did Transfer Assistant for all my Applications. Trying to open Photoshop, but no go, spinning, spinning, spinning. Just signed into my account from the new computer... do I need to re-load the program? Can I keep it on both computers?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @PetieEhm,

Try a fresh install of the applications using Creative Cloud Desktop app that might fix the issue. Adobe installers place files a lot many locations apart from the applications folder so if some of these files were not copied over to your new MAC then we might face issues, better to start with a fresh install on a new machine

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Application you need to install as fresh installation, However , preset and customizations you can export and import on new computer post Photoshop installation.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines