• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Unistall OLD Adobe programs, MAC?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Localized files could not be loaded. Please reinstall this application to solve the problem." Error 11

OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Our work computer has an issue with Adobe 2015 programs no longer opening and can't find a way to just get them off. We've tried to install CC apps since on the the MAC and it won't allow it because of the old programs on there, which aren't even working and we just get that error message. 

Is it because the programs were installed with a disk? The original disks can't be located at this time. I've already tried the cleaner tool and a former worker resorted to throwing the icons in the trash but they are still in launchpad. I decided to bring them back to the desktop. All this happened before I had access to this computer so I'm not sure of all that was done and why it's like this.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I'll give it a try and thanks to you and anyone else ahead of time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to update that I was able to recover the old applications by restoring from an earlier point and version of the MAC.

Unfortunately, I tried to update the computer late in 2019 and it broke....For good. So much for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you have a current subscription, what are you now trying to do and what problem are you having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines