Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update credit card info

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

My card has expired and you couldn't take payment for the service. I updated my details with a new card, but once again payment didn't go through.

I have checked and "Payment info" shows correct details, but once i click on "Edit payment info" it shows my expired card.

You clearly have a bug in your billing system. Please let me know what should i do to pay.

Kind Regards,

Pawel

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Hi Pawel

Payment details have been updated successfully and the payment has processed.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 168 Replies 168
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2013 Nov 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tatchaya4

I'll arrange for someone to look into this and contact you.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar issue with my credit card (insufficient funds) and missed a payment.

I verified I had the sufficient funds on the card, updated the payment info on Creative Cloud and thought no more of it. The next day I got the N days left from the Creative Cloud desktop app and the missed payment still had not been charged from my card although four 1€ cover reservations had.

I tried signing out of the desktop app and then back in as well as from the website to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diftraku

Will look into this and let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue,  I lacked money in my account (wich I moved in same hour as I got the email) updated my info, but I still havent had the money taken, but the countdown timer stopped.  The money has yet to be taken and my account page still says the next payment  is 15th of november.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neoshadow

I'll look into this and let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Adobe support, I have use online chat for several days trying to get this issue resolved. I have entered my new card details and check using several different browser however it still states I have 4 days left before I go - can someone help as the online chat hasnt worked so far.

Thanks

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Beverley - to me it looks fine correct card details etc / working card which I use everyday. Still I get the e-mail / count down clock - your time and help is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason

Payment has now processed successfully and your account is active.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, nothing seems to work to achive a credit card update. My account has been suspended and I am unable to use my adobe software.

Beverly can you help me?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nitro Yuri

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I've now lost access to Photoshop after trying probably 15+ times over the last 30 days to update my credit card info.

Are you able to look into it for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mr Kleinig

I've retriggered the payment and will let you know when processed.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mr Kleinig

Payment has processed & your account is active.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev

Im having same problems, updating my payment details too, tried numerous times, its showing my new card details as updated, but when i click update payment details...they are still my old card details.....

Can you look into it for me please...

Stuart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I am also having the same issue.

Payment was taken from my account today for my membership so I know it's not my card. I have already let 2 clients down today and really need to get it sorted before I have to do the same again tomorrow.

Thanks a million

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HEADS UP IN CASE ANYONE WAS WONDERING:

Because of so many attempts by Adobe to process my payment, when the

payment finally DID go through, the Visa Fraud Department froze my credit

card yesterday! Took an hour to go through the verification process

yesterday afternoon just to unfreeze it. So don't be surprised if ya'll

run into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem (having the same symptoms as stuartchill). Updated my credit card info but I keep getting emails that my subscription have been deactivated because my card couldn't be billed.

I really need my CC subscription now because we use it in school and my free trial which I got instead of my subscription expires in 7 days so really need to get this fixed fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev

I've also been having problems with this all month. I now have 1 day left and am at a loss with what to do! I have tried live chat, yet didn't get to speak to anybody, have logged in to my account most days to attempt to keep updating the card info and it just isn't working!

Please can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I have same problem , my credit card has expired after follow the instuction to update / add new credit card the system show "Card is invalid, please check card details" ,

I try all of my credit card ( 3 VISA and 1 Master Card) but not work   (My subscription will expire on December 21, 2013.)

thank you very much.

Chanarthip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chanarthip

I'll arrange for our support team to contact you to see if they can assist with updating the details.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing as everyone else. Email this afternoon that my card can't be processed, yet all the card info in my account is accurate and up to date.
Nervous about this because of the Adobe security hack. Can't get through on chat, can't get a live person on the phone. Is this forum the only option for a paying subscriber?

All I'm getting so far is the "We don't want to see you go" email. With no instructions or hints on what to do.

Please help.

jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerry @ JBBD

Could you please check with your card issuer that there's nothing that would prevent this request from processing.  Payment will be re-attempted in 7 days.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Bev ...

I was on the phone with the bank yesterday and insisted that they go over everything concerning the transaction, step by step. Bank of America claims that there's something in the way Adobe processed or submitted the charge that caused it to fail.

Also, I checked my credit card info on my adobe account page and everything is correct and up to date.

This is a major concern to me because of the adobe hack a few months ago, since I was one of the accounts that was affected. So please keep me advised.

Thanks!

jerry

[removed personal contact info

Message was edited by: Beverley Gray - removed personal contact info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerry

We'll retrigger the payment attempt and let you know the outcome.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines