Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update credit card info

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

My card has expired and you couldn't take payment for the service. I updated my details with a new card, but once again payment didn't go through.

I have checked and "Payment info" shows correct details, but once i click on "Edit payment info" it shows my expired card.

You clearly have a bug in your billing system. Please let me know what should i do to pay.

Kind Regards,

Pawel

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Hi Pawel

Payment details have been updated successfully and the payment has processed.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 168 Replies 168
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Beverley,

I have the same problem as Vik76 has/had (post no. 70).

Just a few minutes ago I got answer from your chat that "I have made the necessary change and fixed the issue and you will be charged in couple of hours.".

If it wasn't 5th time when I heard that this week - I wouldn't write here. But it seems that only are able to help me with my problem

Cheers,

Desade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Desade

I'll look into this and let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev

I see you¹re still busy with the card updates issue ­ but could you or a

colleague please look at the trending problem of Muse, which must want to be

the great unused application of CS ­ since this week¹s update people,

including me, can¹t sign in. Just get this:

There was an error with this action. Try again later.

99f7ebee-7e82-47bd-895a-7f37a6739ead

Very frustrating as I have to finish a website before Christmas!

TIA

Ken

Ken Welsby

020 8854 4838

ken@welsbywrites.com

M 07939 475197 F 020 8929 0174

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2013 Dec 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken

There was a short outage yesterday which caused this issue.  You should be able to activate it now.

Let me know if you still have issues.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Desade

Issue resolved - payment has now processed successfully.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2013 Dec 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as all the other people in this thead, but am not interested in getting it fixed!

After the fiasco with customer details being compromised that resulted in my CC details being spread across the web to the tune of AU$10,000, I am unable to update my deatils.  Frankly, the Creative Cloud is starting to irritate me, and when my subscription is cancelled in 12 days time, I'll be going back to the disk-in-my hand mode.

Shame on you Adobe for treating your customers with such disdain.  With power comes responsibility, and sadly responsibility in Adobe seems to be lacking.

Thank you Bev for getting on to these issues personally, I'm sure your efforts are much appreciated by those you have helped.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having now exactly the same problem, I've been trying to update my credit card info for 3 days, and tried 3 different cards, without success... and phone # for my country isn't working either...

My account login is [removed]l, I hope you can help me with this issue... !

LD

card copy2.jpg

Removed email address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello LD

sorry I cannot help you

I am not an Adobe employee, just a frustrated customer like you.  I

will not use creative cloud again.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here 😞

Tried to get help via the chat but they couldn't fix it. I also tried calling but no luck there either.

I too need to get this fixed as soon as possible.

/Per

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Per

I'll arrange for someone to look into this and follow up with you.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

Thank you for assisting me.

Seems to be working now.

Regards,

Per

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm yet another guy with same problem, I'm trying to solve it for over two weeks now. I have opened ticket and was told that someone will call me, but that never happened (Case #0212144371). My Photoshop have started countdown, and it says I have only 7 days left. I did everything I could on my side...

Please help! 😉

Regards,

Grzegorz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Help! Can't change the data of a payment card! Page Management plan is empty! I have no place to enter data! Programs are counting days left 5 days. I can't change anything for three weeks already. Chat is silent.

http://f6.s.qip.ru/cd2qm49y.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem too. I couldn't update my credit card info. It keeps on saying that the card details I entered were invalid. Chat Support could not help me either.

Please help.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris

I'll have someone in my team look into this and follow up with you.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2014 Feb 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have slightly different error message trying to edit my CC info. It shows up as "STORE_ACCOUNT_CALL_FAILED" when I tried using my new VISA or MASTERCARD. Neither switching between Chrome, IE,  Firefox nor Safari works.

HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2014 Feb 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem took a turn for the worse. For the past 2 days when I clicked on the 'edit payment info' link, it prompted a new error message as follows:

Server Error

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number:  PMT_000008

Arghhhh~*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi luisdiaznema

I'll arrange for someone to contact you regarding this.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2014 Jan 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need urgent help !!!

Finally after a few weeks I was able to update my credit card information for Creative Cloud subscription, but you havent make the charge, and I can't find how to make a manual payment.  My account is already suspended, and listed under "Inactive" on my CC control panel … and non of my programs will open.  Can you please renew my subscription as soon as posible.

Please help, cause I 'm on the middle of a business trip and need all the applications working properly...

LuisDiaz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has also happened to me. I have been trying to get payment processed for several weeks.

Previous card expired

New card details rejected as "wrong card type" – altho it was an exact replacement, just new expiry date 2016

Kept trying

New details finally entered

But card not charged

Daily warning messages

Tried three times to chat online

Each time fix promised

Nothing happens

I WANT TO PAY YOU MONEY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kwelsby

I'll look into this and let you know when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all your hard work, Bev

I've just received confirmation that the fee has been paid.

I think a lot of us here would really appreciate a couple of things which we'd like you to escalate within the business:

• an explanation for the glitch
  • confirmation that it has been fixed for the long term

[both with sufficient detail to give us confidence that it has been a one-off]

• some compensation for the time / effort / cost and worry caused.

For many [maybe even most] of us here, CS is our 'factory' – without it we cannot deliver the goods to our customers. Adobe is in the enviable position of being a monopoly supplier; I wouldn't know where to start if I had to find an alternative. And the monthly subscription makes it easily affordable across the creative community.

But power carries responsibility. I personally know two other users who have been caught by this problem, along with so many here. We are all freelance / small studio people, who have been desperately worried that our work – and thus our income – could grind to a halt in the run-up to Christmas.

There have been some suggestions, here and elsewhere, that you should refund an entire month's subscription. If that's too big a hit to your bottom line, what about a gift voucher, maybe for some Adobe Type fonts?

Adobe, we have loved you since the day John Warnock and Chuck Geschke persuaded Apple to put Postscript in the first LaserWriter back in 1984. That was a career-changing, even life-changing moment. [I'm probably not the only one here who struggled to explain it to the bank manager so that he would lend us the money to buy the kit.]

You have empowered us "creatives" with direct control of the production process – allowing our imaginations to take flight.

So in just a few months time, you will have been part of our working lives for 30 years. That's an enviable record, shared by only a handful of companies. A privileged position won and maintained by innovation – technical and commercial. Please don't betray our trust.

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn't have said it better than Ken! Bravo to him for saying what we're

all thinking & bravo to Adobe for being awesome. Keep that ball rolling

please, Adobe. I don't want to have to find alternatives for your

programs. Not only do I depend on them to meet my clients needs, I simply

ADORE them! Thank you.

P.S. Bravo to Beverly too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too agree with Ken...

I think a lot of us here would really appreciate a couple of things which we'd like you to escalate within the business:

• an explanation for the glitch
  • confirmation that it has been fixed for the long term

[both with sufficient detail to give us confidence that it has been a one-off]

• some compensation for the time / effort / cost and worry caused.

... but would also like to add:

• publically acknowledge that the issue actually exists!

However, that latter point - though very important - isn't really necessary, any one 'interested' in Adobe can just google about their 'service' and will soon find out.

I don't share Ken's long history with Adobe - my connection is only a few years... however, they have been marred by constant 'customer service falings' so although my loyalty to the software is strong my loyalty to the company is weakening.

Of course I am - as is Ken and everyone else here - wasting our time... apart from Beverly who else from Adobe actually reads (or cares about) these messages?

...so "compensation for the time / effort / cost and worry caused", i'm afraid we're asking the wrong company!

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2013 Dec 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The saga continues (apparently).

Transaction record shows

December 4, 2013 *** Renewal
subtotal£38.11
tax£8.77

However, when I opened my email this morning, I am greeted with the familiar message:

Hi Ken,

We have been unable to bill the payment method on file for your account. To make sure you have uninterrupted access to Creative Cloud, please take a moment to update your billing information.

Bev, or anyone from Adobe, PLEASE SORT THIS.

Please advise your corporate comms team that the issue of reputational risk is starting to rear its ugly head. Currently this whole discussion is "within the walls" of the creative community. But there are newspaper columns and TV programmes out there which positively LOVE the story of big corporations persecuting the little guy.

I've been a journalist for 40 years – and trust me, based on my experience and that of others I could EASILY write this up as "Supergalactic Megacorp threatens hardworking folk with Christmas hell, threatening to put them out of business…"

Do you understand that every time we get one of these messages our hearts are in our mouths. We can't risk being shutdown.

I think the solution now is probably to lift this issue out of here and escalate it directly to your corporate leadership: Shantanu Narayen (CEO), Michael Dillon (General Counsel) and Mark Garrett (CFO) would appear to be the most likely starting points.

And of course there may well be "no win, no fee" lawyers out there who would like another class action on their books.

The objective now must be to get the attention of very senior people who will direct resources to making this whole problem go away – permanently.

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines