• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use PS because I can't connect to CC because it is updating. I am in a region w bad Internet.

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photography plan (20GB). I have paid monthly for years. I am now in the Colombiian Amazon. I live in Colombia. Photoshop stopped working because I am not connected to Internet. When I connected it does not work because it can not connect to Creative Cloud. When I go to Creative Cloud it just says Updating 1%. I can not get rid of that. There are no preferences. I spent many hours and it got to 32% but then failed. 

So I will not have Photoshop for the next months, when I will be taking thousands of photos???   I see on the support page there is phone and chat but no link, so I think that means my plan does not have that.   I am pissed!!!!!!!

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Macbook Air.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tomf, sorry you are encountering problems using your Creative Cloud membership. Usually, an annual membership can be offline for up to 99 days - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html. So if this is not occurring, then it is due to the stored membership information being destroyed or invalidated on the computer.

When you have a stable Internet connection, please complete the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html to remove the Adobe-related certificates from the computer.  Once removed, the computer will then be able to contact our servers and refresh the information regarding the Creative Cloud membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines