• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we use older version which are available on the Internet

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am from Pakistan and its almost impossible for students and individuals to get Photoshop legally so can we use the older versions like 2016 or 2015 version for our use and for learning purposes because of the unavailability and prices which we can't afford here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To use Photoshop  legally you need to have a Perpetual version licence for some perpetual  photoshop version  or you need to have a Creative cloud subscription.  With a Creative cloud subscription you can use any Creative cloud version of Photoshop.  CS6 Cloud Version 13.1.2 extended, CC,  CC2014, CC2015, CC2015.5,  CC2017, CC2018, CC2019, PS2020, PS2021. The current version is PS 2021 version 22.5.1.  Adobe own Photoshop this is how they marketed Photoshop use.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the older versions of the CC software installed and it is a genuine copy it will work. However, I have a doubt that if you can get the older versions you surely can get the latest version as well since all of these work on a subscription model. Now if you mean to ask that can you use a pirated/cracked version then I have a counter question for you why are you learning all this, to make some money right, so the question for you is will you grant your created artwork to someone who says he has already stolen it and wants your permission to use. No one can justify a wrong deed, if you do then you deal with any consequences that come with it.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then give me a retailer in Pakistan who is linked with Adobe and that can give me subscription instead of this lecture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[remarks removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines