• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can you transfer lightroom accounts?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop died and the old laptop had lightroom on it. Can I get the same account on a new laptop? I've not seen if it's possible or even how to do it. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Yes, just install Creative Cloud Desktop and sign in. Then you can download the apps you are paying for and use them. Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial (same download for paid for and trial).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, just install Creative Cloud Desktop and sign in. Then you can download the apps you are paying for and use them. Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial (same download for paid for and trial).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, just install Creative Cloud Desktop and sign in. Then you can download the apps you are paying for and use them. Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial same download for paid for and trial./ Rapidfs

By @Test Screen Name
You can download the images using the Lightroom downloader & then upload them to your new account once you have signed in to the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@myccpay This is NOT the correct answer for the OP's question.!

Using the Adobe Downloader is only for a Change of Account- Not when using the Same Account.

@Test Screen Name has given the correct answer.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Rob_Cullen 

that post is spam.  it's typical of recent spams (quotes with spam links added near a non-spam link).  i left it to help you recognize others.

if you have a question, let me know. otherwise, go ahead and mark it as spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if wanted on your new computer, you'll need to move the files (eg, photos) from your old computer to your new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines