Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANCELACION DE PLAN

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estoy hace un mes intentando cancelar el plan:

- A través del teléfono [phone number deleted by moderator] me dice tres opciones de las cuales la 2 es cancelación del plan, pero ninguna opción te deriva para desarrollarla.

- A través de la página web la opción "cancelar plan" deriva hacia un servicio de atención en donde la opción de "cancelar plan" no aparece!!!!

NECESITO SOLUCIONAR ESTO URGENTE, POR FAVOR PONERSE EN CONTACTO

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

You can cancel your plan either by logging into your account and press cancel plan or by contacting Adobe via Contact Customer Care .

This is the procedure explained: How to cancel a Creative Cloud membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can cancel your plan either by logging into your account and press cancel plan or by contacting Adobe via Contact Customer Care .

This is the procedure explained: How to cancel a Creative Cloud membership

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but what I did through the web page I did it logging in my account... and still, cancel options go round and round, without solving my query!! I NEED ADOBE TO TAKE DOWN MY ACCOUNT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe via this link: Contact Customer Care .

If that does not work, update this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I tried with that link several times and no results...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You tried customer care and no result? Didn’t you get Adobe on the chat? Or did you miss pushing the blue button?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldnt get Adobe on chat, neither Customer Care appeared!!! NEVER GET ADOBE`S SERVICES!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Goodnight

I need help, please

I want to cancel my plan.

When I made the agreement, the amount to be paid was € 29.99, although I thought it was expensive, it was what was agreed and it was what came out of the card, and I noticed that in the last 2 months they started taking € 49.99 without mine authorization.

I hardly use it and the truth is that there are free programs, much more intuitive for that purpose.

Adobe has access to my account and can easily verify that I don't use it.

I had to cancel the card at the bank so they wouldn't withdraw more money.

I tried to cancel my adobe subscription in several ways, but to no avail, the way the cancel button is on the video does not appear or exists in my account and I am constantly receiving messages from Adobe saying that I am in default.

I am afraid that, when activating the card, they will withdraw money from something that I want to cancel and that I do not want to take advantage of.

Can you help please.

Thanks

Olá

Boa noite

Preciso de ajuda por favor

Quero cancelar o meu plano.

Quando fiz o acordo o valor a pagar era de 29,99€ apesar de já achar caro era o acordado e era o que saía do cartão, e reparei que nos últimos 2 meses começaram a tirar 49,99€ sem a minha autorização.

Eu praticamente não uso e a verdade é que existe pogramas gratuitos, bem mais intuitivos para o efeito.

A Adobe tem acesso á minha conta e facilmente podem verificar que não uso.

Tive que cancelar o cartão  no banco para não tirarem mais dinheiro.

Já tentei cancelar a subscrição da adobe de varias formas mas sem sucesso, a forma como está no vídeo o botão de cancelar não aparece nem existe na minha conta e estou constantemente a receber mensagens da Adobe a dizer que estou em incumprimento.

Receio que quando ativar o cartão, venham retirar o dinheiro de algo que eu quero cancelar e não quero usufruir.

Podem ajudar por favor.

Muito obrigada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, estoy exactamente igul que tu. No consiguo cancelar el plan. Por error compré licencias intentando entender la consola de Adobe. Un desastre. Y ahora no las puedo cancelar y me pretenden cobrar una cosa que no se dar de baja. Conseguiste solución?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Y yo también y si cambio de plan es más caro todavía.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo al final lo solucioné localizando un teléfono en España de atención al cliente y una chica muy amable me indicó paso a paso.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for others

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines