Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation, refund

New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My Adobe premium trial  is expiring today and the payment has got taken already. I've just cancelled my subsription in Apple subsciptions ( my Adobe account recommended me to do that) because at the moment I don't really use it on my device( as I have another device for work with Adobe) and I'm just wondering if the payment will get refunded automatically or if I have to do something else? I am still in that 14 days cancellation period. Unfortunately I couldn't send a message in the chat for some reason, it only gave me the done option not the send so eventually the message couldn't be sent.

Manh thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the following page on how to request a refund:

Since you've bought your subscription via the Apple App Store, Adobe can't help you. Refunds are processed by Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/managingsubscriptions.html#cancellation-fee-and-ref...

Not sure about the Apple App Store but generally, for refunds coming from Adobe, it can take a few business days to process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines