• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
Jul 18, 2015 Jul 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, it would seem to be impossible. They are definitely making it as hard as possible to opt out. I feel the only option is to cancel the payment to make sure it doesn't go through again.

I'm really surprised that such a huge company goes to such lengths and makes it so difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

honestly this is so reminiscent of the rest of using creative cloud. in general it's a hassle to figure out their changes and then you have to spend hours talking to a representative. sometimes they're helpful but it's still such an incredible waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now we have an option to get connected to the billing support team, please try it : Contact Customer Care

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the link but i am still being sent in circles.  I would like to cancel my subscription to Creative Cloud, Photoshop and Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello may I request that my subscription be cancelled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly contact support Contact Customer Care for cancelling subscription

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel my plan for me please! I haven't even used it once and they upped the price on me. I don't want this anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same thing; just keep going around in circles. It's a scam and a trap.

Regards

Sangeeta Robinson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2015 Aug 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. Extremely frustrating. Click a bunch of times, enter in a bunch of information only to be told to contact Adobe by phone or chat. The phone number I was provided was an African number - not even the same continent where I live. The chat option says "Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week," followed by "Chat is now closed".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2015 Aug 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with everything said here.  I took 2 hours going round in circles before I realised that the button you need does not work on Google Chrome - you need to be in Firefox or IE to see it.  Then you have to phone someone who gives you a cancellation number and hands you off to someone else - another hour.  Then you finally get to cancel - but make sure you get the name of the person cancelling - just in case.

How hard is it to put a clear button on the account page that allows you to cancel online?  Not hard from the masters of web programming you would think.

This BS has convinced me to avoid Adobe products in future, these are the actions of a very cheap company.  I have complained to my local commerce commission and I urge others to do the same.

Bad, to the bone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just finished an online chat attempting to cancel my subscription.  But got no where. I have been a good customer for 2 years, but now my company has purchased a corp license for our team, and I no longer need to this product.  I was told that I would have to continue my subscription until March of 2016 or pay a penalty up front.   How greedy are you Adobe.  I mean really you already have so much of the world market.  I promise you that I will not be renewing my membership, and I am going to ask our IT purchasing department to research a different product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Adobe should be ashamed of themselves and the very poor customer service they provide to CC customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ian,

Could you please let us know if we could help you in any way. The CC purchased on Feb 6, 2013 is cancelled.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dale,

I am so sorry for the experience, I did check your subscription, if you could personally message me the Adobe ID with which you have registered to Team license.

I will do the needful.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the creative cloud annual membership, could you please help me and cancel it?

Following the links to cancel never seem to lead anywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you wish to cancel the CC purchased on 12/09/14 , please confirm by personal messaging.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the second time that I am requesting to have my membership canceled. I'm really disappointed with adobe that they would make this process so difficult, near impossible to complete. I really would like to just cancel my membership and stop being run around in circles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2015 Aug 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree. I would like to cancel my yearly adobe CC plan as well. Thanks for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please cancel my Create Cloud membership. Been trying for an hour with no luck. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2015 Sep 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

I'm having the hardest time closing my annual membership - my customer number is 1452233.

Are you able to assist?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree!

Can you please cancel my month-to-month subscription of Illustrator CC as I'm given no option whatsoever on the website to cancel it and this is extremely frustrating.

Very disappointing to see a well known company like Adobe fail on such a fundamental thing as dealing with subscriptions, especially cancellation of such, as this puts the customer in a very bad situation which leaves a pretty ugly scar when it comes to company trust.

Hope you can help as I can't cancel my online subscription on the website and I do not want to pay for something that I'm no longer using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I would also like you to cancel my membership.

For some strange reason I'm unable to cancel my subscription through my account page ... I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks a lot

best

Marisol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also would like to cancel my sub. If you could assist that would be great since the website seems to take me in circles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2015 Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have now a direct link to billing department for cancellation , please follow it.

Contact Customer Care

In case of any difficulty do feel free to inbox me in private with order details.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2015 Aug 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need my plan cancelled, I've lost my job and no way i can keep paying this, tried to cancel my plan but i get stuck in an endless loop with no out options, my last choice will be to call my financial institute and ask them to block Adobe from charges, this is a horrible system that obviously makes it hard to opt-out. For is my last hope of getting an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines