• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
New Here ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found a way! Twitter! Just say you cannot cancel on line and for someone to please get in touch before you ring your lawyer! Within SECONDS they responded and after a couple of DMs I was assured that membership was cancelled!

I think it outrageous that they make it IMPOSSIBLE for you to cancel on-line. Spread the word.

Suzi Grant

http://alternativeageing.net

http://facebook.com/alternativeageing

http://twitter.com/alternativeage

http://instagram.com/alternativeageing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Just like the original post, I want to close my account completely and get stuck in an endless loop. Surely Adobe can come up with a better way for their Customer Service.

I'm on a free plan and wish i'd never signed up.

Please can someone let me know how to delete my account and DON'T say Contact Customer Care ‌ as it brings me back to the Forums.

Kind regards,

Anthony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2015 May 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi staff,

I am trying to cancel a month-to-month and there is no cancel button. Can you help?

Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (month-to-month)

Regards

Pongpun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look thru the following links and use the chat or phone options (when they are available) if required for your situation:

Cancel your membership or subscription | Creative Cloud

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1703848

Chat support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...
Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership

800-833-6687 (US daytime only 5AM-7PM PST, Monday-Friday).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased on

08/16/14

is cancelled & you will not be billed for it any more.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings dear Adobe members!

Could I get some help cancelling my Adobe CC subscription please? It´s really difficulty, because the customer service chat isn´t working and I just CANNOT cancel my plan from anywhere in the normal channels, even if I go to my account and try to cancel my subscription from there. I can´t find any direct channel to customer service anywhere, seems that there´s a lot of that going on around there...

Please, could somebody help me out or point me to the right direction? And no, please do not refer to the usual help-pages, because the instructions there just doesn´t apply and sends me on a "loop" on the matter.

Could ie. Rajshree help me with this matter?

Thank you so much in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 26, 2015 May 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

Please cancel my membership to the Creative Cloud. I just signed up today, hoping to be able to convert some documents for free, but I seem to have mistaken, since all your services are chargeable.

Please send me a confirmation email. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Joakim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joakim Schuster,

I am sorry for such delayed response, unfortunately I am unable to find any subscription under this ID, please let us know if you have any other ID to which any active subscription is there.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've also had similar issues where I've been on hold for close to an hour to cancel my subscription.  I believe I'm in a one year contract.  Can I still cancel now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please get a response to my request from May 27? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My original order number is

Order number AD008293337

I'd like to cancel this.  Is there any kind of cancellation fee or what do I need to do to stop the monthly payments on my CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never received any kind of response on my request!  PLEASE CANCEL MY SERVICE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, and not Adobe itself. Read the directions here to see how to cancel your Creative Cloud subscription:

Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my subscription.

adobe has already wasted a lot of my time while searching for that one click which will do the job but it was a total waste.

please cancel it ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for month to month and now they are saying I signed up for a year? I only signed up because I wanted to learn premiere so I could get a job. I ended up not even applying for the job and now they are saying I have to pay for the year???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now when you go to cancel they offer you three months free??? I NEVER signed up for an annual membership! I don't have a job so the account that this paymnet is coming from doesn't even have money in it. I can't believe Adobe is doing this to me. I will never SUBSCRIBE to Creative Cloud again after this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please cancel my subscription to CC + Acrobat Pro? I have been trying to cancel it for hours. I will never pay for an adobe product from now on, really cheap trick to keep your customers paying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌iis it possible to cancel my subscription on here??  if so please contact me at jamesviattisproduction

@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajshree 

can you also cancel my membership for the student plans for 1 one year as well. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2015 Jun 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree, can you please help cancel my subscription to Indesign. Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree, please help!

THis is absolutely frustrating - trying to get my subscription cancelled! I have been trying for months now and wasting money paying for something that I am no longer using.

PLEASE CAN YOU CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION - month-to-month plan.

I Would appreciate it greatly. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a long search I found a way to actually CHAT with someone to get help.  Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the bottom on the screen there is a chat option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several times to try and cancel my old membership because I am trying to login to my business account and the creative cloud don my desktop won't even sign out of my old account. someone please help I AM SO ANGRY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted Adobe Support for this as there might be an issue with the Adobe ID. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_account-payment-orders_stillNeedHelp

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines