• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Cancel Subscription

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Premiere Pro subscription should end today 14/11/16. I was registered as user in Ukraine, now I've moved to the US and purchased another plan here.

My previous account (that I want to cancel) says that subscription should be renewed manually (so no automatic renewal option) and I did nothing to renew it.

BUT still Adobe tries to charge my card!

AND!!!!

I tried to cancel it  in advance but there is no option to Cancel my subscriptions in my account!

In manage account setting I can only change address, payment type and see latest transactions.

I have 2 subscriptions there and I can't change/cancel them.

I can try to change payment method in 1 that all I can to to avoid credit card to be charged for serviced I do not want anymore but on the second one I can do NOTHING!

When I try to change payment method, see transaction history, change address it just says : Error please use back in your browser.

Ошибка:

В настоящий момент мы не можем выполнить указанное действие. Примите наши извинения за причиненные неудобства. Мы получили уведомление и стараемся исправить данную ситуацию как можно скорее. Нажмите кнопку "назад" (back) Вашего браузера и повторите попытку позже или выполните другое действие.

Неверный номер:  PMT_000008

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Hi,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience causing you!

Please  go to adobe.com website , Sign In using your Adobe ID & Password.

Go to Manage account , on the left hand side of the screen , you will be able to see an option  to choose region.

Please select US from the options.

Choose Region.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please contact our support team, follow this link Contact Customer Care, Sign In using your Adobe ID & check on "Still need help? Contact us" button to initiate the chat.

Let us know if this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried but can't do that.

There are two unavailable options for me there:

1. Chat but It says - Chat is closed.

2. Phone - Phone calls can be answered during day by MSK time, and I am in the US now and time difference is 11 hours. And it will be long distance call for me, with all waiting stuff I suppose it will be not cheap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow this in the below mentioned  screenshot:

Chatsupport.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It forwards me to russian support. I am in the US and account registered in Ukraine so no idea why I should speak to Adobe in Russia (at least all pages are in russian).

And in that page - Chat is closed and phone is available only from 9 til 17-00 by MSK.

adobe.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience causing you!

Please  go to adobe.com website , Sign In using your Adobe ID & Password.

Go to Manage account , on the left hand side of the screen , you will be able to see an option  to choose region.

Please select US from the options.

Choose Region.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, chatting now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe continues to bill my credit card for a Photoshop subscription that was cancelled months ago.

Attempts to reach customer support by phone and chat are either unanswered by Adobe or are trapped by the phone tree system in robo-limbo.

What can be done to get Adobe's attention to get this financial harassment problem fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve asked Adobe Staff to look into your problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

I find that you had purchased Creative Cloud Photography plan on 22 Sep 2018, it was cancelled on Jan 2nd 2019 & you have been charged the cancellation fee as per the terms & policies.

Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled the subscription in October 2018. Adobe continued to bill and I submitted additional cancellations because of Adobe’s continued accounting errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an acknowledgement of Adobe for the cancellation in October?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course the is no acknowledgement by Adobe for the cancellation BECAUSE they have no plan to cancel it !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but you were not the person I asked in 2029! Adobe sends a confirmation mail of the cancel. If you don't get it, you did not cancel or the mail was in the spam folder. But anyhow, if the cancel is successful, you will get a confirmation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines