• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot delete Lightroom icon

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed my subsciption to another computer, so I am trying to clean the files from my old pc.  I had to use the removal tool to delete the programs from the PC.  I still have the lightroom icon on my desktop and it will not delete..  I do have several Adobe programs listed when I hit the windows icon. The program is not listed on my program list of prpgrams in settings.  How can I clean up the icons?  

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can try running the cleaner but it sounds like you did something incorrectly to find yourself in this situation, and you'll need to manually delete unwanted files, or reset/restore your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you logged in to your system as an Administrator?

Check the folder "Dektop" in the different user profile, especially in the profile "Default" and "Public" if there are the Lightroom link is saved. To delete it from there you need Admin rights.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines