• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have tried installing normally, ran as administrator, tried uninstalling my old nonfunctioning version, tried cleaning all CC apps, uninstalled all CC apps, tried restarting and installing again, tried different version installers. 

Does CC not with windows 11 or? I've never had any issues like this before

(the installer just starts loading and then  does absoloutly nothing, it doesnt launch)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am facing same issue on Windows 10 PC, however on windows 11 laptop, instalator starts just fine.

So probably not windows version related, but I've spend whole day trying to fix it and I didn't find solution. Tried literally everything I found online

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yeah, ive tried like 20 different Moderator help guides for this problem, and nothing has worked. My installed just kind of start doing the progress loading mouse thingy and the n nothing, it never even tries to start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly the same here. I can also see AdobeInstaller in Task Manager  after a while. but nothing on the screen. Frustrating. I am "IT" guy so I've literally done everything, registry cleanup folders clenaup everything that could possibly help, and nothing. I found some logs I've just posted in other thread, not sure if someone can see anything wrong here. But it doesn't look promising

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I;m the same way, I'm no where new to IT but this one has me stumped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone told me they had issue and only system reinstall helped, but I can't really do that. Please let me know if you find solution šŸ˜‰

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yeah, no way am I reinstalling windows just to fix this. I just had to do a lot of troubleshooting with windows itself about a month ago, so I really don't want to reinstall it AGAIN. It's so annoying to get every up and running after a reinstall.

It would be nice if moderators or someone who can help would read this post lol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am actually getting ready to reinstall my system šŸ˜ž it annoys me. 
Moderator in my topic suggested server connection issue and troubleshoting for it, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html
But I've done all this way before and I am guessing you too. 

I don't have a hope someone will respond with solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen this one yet, I'll try it but, the problem doesn't exactly match the description. I just have a lot going on, on my computer at the moment and I really don't have the spare time to deal with a reinstall. Let me know if it fixes it though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I also tried everything in that section and nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.pngAlso i am having this problem start installing and it hang on this screen, any help or solution for this ??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine sadly doesnt even get that far, I bet the clean up tool would help for your situation though! 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines