Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Purchase Adobe Products in my country

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am currently living in Saint Lucia (in the Caribbean) and I recently tried purchasing one of your products called 'Premiere Pro' and did not work. It brought me to a blank page saying, "Purchase Unavailable This product isn't available for purchase in your country or region (Saint Lucia)." It would be helpful if anyone has a fix for this please. I am an ongoing graphic designer and perusing this dream would require me this software!

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

look for an authorized reseller: Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

look for an authorized reseller: Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this modern age, why do people have to look for authorized resellers? People just want to buy right away !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support... so nobody here can help with how Adobe sells programs

You may be able to buy Premiere Elements in your country http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Evidently your government doesn't have a trade agreement with the United States that allows Adobe to do business directly with St. Lucia residents. Thus you must go through a local reseller.  

Premier Pro is industry-level video editing software but it not the only one out there. 

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-video-editing-software

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines