• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant Launch Oculus Medium Bug Help

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i try to start oculus medium it just pops up a message that says Oculus Medium Cant Launch then you click ok then it closes the program. Oculus medium used to work now i cant use it anymore cause of this

ive reinstalled Diddent work

Ive update drivers Diddent work

I Did windows Update Diddent Work

How do i fix this

Heres MY Specs

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
AMD K19
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1596MHz (22-22-22-52)
Motherboard
HP 8876 (AM4)
Graphics
LG TV (2560x1440@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti (HP) 51 °C
Storage
931GB Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB (SATA (SSD)) 27 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See below:

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/3257686387611106/?locale=en_US

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link just takes me to the oculus medium buy page nothing of use there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to that page there is a SUPPORT link right at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there

same for me

any clue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very sorry, Jacques5D and Other35CD, but Oculus Medium is not supported in this forum. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/medium/get-started.html for more information on how to access the support resources available for Oculus Medium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

This is a non answer. I am having the same problem with Medium. What is going on. The link you sent is not helpful and the only help suggestions are directing you to Adobe Community Support.

Please start a Medium forum or fix the issue by creating an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, I am very sorry, but you will want to use the resources provided in this discussion to continue your support journey. Unfortunately, the Oculus Medium team does not currently participate in these forums.

The Download and Install forums themselves are designed to answer questions about Adobe's desktop software titles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, this is confusing. There is no product called Oculus Medium. Oculus is a Facebook brand. But Adobe do indeed make an add-on called just Medium (not Oculus Medium). Yes, for use with Oculus. 

If you look for support contacts for Oculus there seem to be no actual people or email addresses. This matches Facebook's other offerings, where you just have to run (or not run) what you get. However, there IS support for Oculus. But not here, so it's no use asking (since this is a volunteer forum, and we can't create experts out of thin air). 

Here is Adobe's Medium web page -- https://www.adobe.com/products/medium.html

If you follow links from that you find Adobe's Medium "Learn and Support" page. There is a Discord (whatever that is) and a Facebook page where Adobe staff are among the members.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks everyone for replying candidly. Thanks for the tip about discord. Sadly the link to that Discord (a chat based forum platform) no longer works. It was essentially an invite to the discord. Anyone out there have a link to the Medium Discord?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I noticed that there was two different titles on the oculus store :

"oculus medium"

"medium by adobe"

"oculus medium" behaves exactly as you describe

"medium by adobe" worked fine for an hour

(now it's super glitchy and almost unopenable but hopefully it'll work on your set up)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines