• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 6 in Creative Cloud?

Contributor ,
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will Creative Cloud (CS6 and beyond) include Captivate 6? All other applications in eLearning Suite 2.5 are already in the Creative Cloud so it seems reasonable that Captivate would go to the cloud too. If I get everything in Creative Cloud that is in the eLearning Suite there seems to be no reason Captivate can't go in there too.

Hearing just bit about Captivate 6, I have heard nothing about any new eLearning Suite. Is it because the Creative Cloud has it covered? Another reason to put Captivate in the Creative Cloud, I think.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

I created a feature request on your behalf here

http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1786

Adobe Feature Request / Bug Report Form

Please add your vote and any comments if needed.

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 100 Replies 100
New Here ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add captivate to CC!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just adding my voice to add Captivate to CC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was under the impression that the Could Suite of Adobe tools included everything. Adobe continues to put out great products and then figures out a way to reverse any customer loyalty with poor customer service and what feels like predatory pricing practices. I've been using adobe products since illustrator 88. All I can say is that I'm slowly replacing adobe apps with other resources and I can't wait to finally free myself from this company. Thanks Adobe... captivate is one more app I have to replace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fill this feature request form as Adobe seriously considers it:

\https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?event=processform&name=wishform

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did. Thank you Rajashree!

I strongly suggest every last one of us did the same and flood the feature request form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2015 Jun 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is why I provide the wishform as every one can contribute in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2015 Nov 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so both links provided in this thread as a possible way to let adobe know what we would like as customers don't work... surely they know this thread exists as it has been running since June of 2012 and it's now November of 2015.  I don't know that it will do any good, but I too will say I was under the impression that when I signed up for Adobe CC it included all the Adobe products.  I am disappointed. I was going to try the CamStudio someone suggested above as a free alternative but the download contains a virus.  Please don't download it.  Hope to hear an update sometime soon.  This would be a great benefit to the CC suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a project that needs Captivate. Hey it's an Adobe product, Great! I'll just go to the cloud and... hmmm... okay. Lame. Guess I'll waste my time with this form then. It'll prolly get us results, not in time for my project, but maybe one of my grandkids will have a similar project and they'll be glad I took the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another vote here to include "ADOBE" Captivate as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud. Why wouldn't this be a part of the ADOBE creative cloud "all applications included"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 21, 2015 Aug 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add presenter to the CC subscription too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it amusing that anyone thinks Adobe would do anything for it's customers unless there was a significant financial reason. They don't give two shots about customers. They care about the almighty dollar. Why do you think they switched to a slavery subscription model?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agree! I am in video editing and require screen capturing regularly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a teacher and I just bought Creative Cloud for Photoshop and... Captivate. You should NOT say that CC include all the adobe suite. This is bad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a teacher and I just bought Creative Cloud for Photoshop and... Captivate. You should NOT say that CC include all the adobe suite. This is bad.

Please, do elaborate natalyajoly‌.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, why is Captivate not included?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate should be inlcuded, you are informed that CC includes all the Adobe Suite. You shouldn´t have to buy other services when you bought acces to Adobe CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jonas1981 wrote:

Captivate should be included, you are informed that CC includes all the Adobe Suite. You shouldn´t have to buy other services when you bought access to Adobe CC.

Hi Jonas,

The argument or request that Captivate be added to the Creative Cloud may make good sense, but not because it contains the entire Adobe Suite...

(Captivate was never part of the Creative Suite before, so nothing was taken away at least.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2016 Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why has this been ignored for so long? I thought Adobe was on the side of the creative professional?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you have feedback directly for Adobe, then suggest submitting it here at their Feature Request / Bug Report Forum:

http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

(Adobe Captivate is 8th on the product list.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Captivate to Creative CLoud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please please please add Captivate to the CC!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2016 Mar 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2016 Aug 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate to CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. See, if the Adobe brass can use this forum and let us all expend our frustration here for a few years, they're thinking of all the EXTRA coin they are collecting while they could easily just push a button and add it to CC. Don't tell me you need the extra cash for future productions or releases; I already pay a good amount of money for the CC.  Please hurry up!   Or just come out and say it. " We need to cheat around this issue".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines