Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Installation failed

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I am trying to install Adobe CreativeCloud Desktop to install after my Applications like PS, LR and Adobe DC Pro. But i can't install. After the Installation CC will start and loading longer as 10 Minutes, then Crash. 

I have a new Laptop, Clean Windows 10 Home Installation. I have also try all Solutions with Adobe CC Cleaner, Uninstaller, Delete Files in Folders, etc. Nothing was working. 

What can i do? My Specs: 
Windows 10 Home 64Bit
16GB RAM
Graphic: AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics 1.80 GHz

Can anyone help me out?
PS: I Speak German

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Problem solved! I have completly reinstalled Windows 10, delteted and reinstalled the VC++ Distirbutions. Now it works fine. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed all Windows 10 updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i have installed all Updates etc. Then i have try to set a new Windows Local User and install CC. I have become Errors that the MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll cannot be found and the code can't be execute. After this messsage i have stop the Installation process and installed VC++ Redist x64 2015-2019, Restartet my Computer and tryed again to install CC.
Installation was complete, but CreativeCloud is loading very long... and loading.. after 10min a Popup shows up to Repair, what does not solve the Problem. Then i try to remove All CC Apps, it was succeful with the Message "The Deinstallation was successful with Errors".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the  hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is s Brandnew Laptop. One Harddrive with 528GB, and two Partitions. Drive C: (Windows) has still 280GB available. Drive E: also 240GB available. Both are NTFS System formated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved! I have completly reinstalled Windows 10, delteted and reinstalled the VC++ Distirbutions. Now it works fine. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines