• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC keeps loading forever on Mac

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a M1 Pro Macbook and my CC, Lightroom and Photoshop suddenly stopped wornking. The CC keeps loading forever and nothing happens. I tried to search for a solution, but none of. them work. Please help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raodslaw, sorry, the Creative Cloud desktop app is failing to load.  What solutions have you applied to correct the behavior?  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html for several solutions that should allow the Creative Cloud desktop app to be installed successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve tried every option You sent. I also cleaned OOBE folder and reset my host file. None of it worked. I still can’t open CC, it’s just loading forever. I must add that all worked fine for a day after I bought it, then just suddenly stopped working overnight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Radoslaw. For your next steps, I would recommend reviewing the settings for any installed security or utility software to verify they are not interfering with the use of Adobe applications.  Based on the timing, it sounds like files for the Creative Cloud desktop app may have been damaged or invalidated. Equally, a misconfigured software firewall or security software could be blocking the Creative Cloud desktop app from opening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked when I was going to bed yesterday and wasn’t working when I woke up. No apps were installed in the meantime. Moreover, uninstalling the antivirus didn’t change anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Radoslaw, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve any configuration errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I do that exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Radoslaw5, there should be a chat icon in the bottom-right-hand corner of the page. If it is not visible, click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen; if the chat window fails to open or is non-responsive, then you will need to use a different device to contact our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines