• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Log-in & verification [Topic edited by moderator]

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit I've come to hate Adobe more than any other software company out there. Just the login and verification steps for their "Creative" Cloud are so noxious, it's really hard not to infuriated. I wish someone would create a good image software so this dumb company just becomes irrelevant...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've been using cc since 2014 and have never had problems.  i know that doesn't help you (and many others), but it does indicate that it can work well, and judging by the large number of complaints (and the much greater number of users), most of us don't have problems.

that all said, if you're interested in solving whatever problem your having (eg, repeated sign prompts), post the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont think there is an issue with Software , its being used on millions of computers without any issues.

I understand there may be certain circumstances , applications may give some issues, it could be due to various factors, 

some of OS system files specific, Windows User account specific, Network related issue ,..etc

However, with required and valid approach root cause can be Identified, Kindly share the issue description, System information of current system , Error code if any,. We will be glad to assist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no trouble with log-ins either.  I've been a satisfied Creative Cloud user since 2012.

If you're repeatedly prompted to log-in, that could be a sign that your anti-virus software is getting in the way.  See the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/cc-sign-in-prompt.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines