• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Versions unwanted in CC Update app

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Update App,lists both the old CC and new (2017) versions for many of the apps.  This is annoying because I keep getting notified of updates (to the old apps) that I do not need.  Running the latest version of Windows 10 Creator.  As an example, Photoshop CC and Photoshop CC (2017) are both showing but I only have 2017 installed.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Solved.  I was expecting (2018) in the Program description.  It turns out that the "CC"" designation is now without a date in its title (except in "Programs and Features"!).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a Toggle to the left of Photoshop? The old versions might be grouped underneath the latest version. They can be uninstalled by selecting the arrow to the right of Open.

InkedImage 354_LI.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but the old versions are NOT installed (I have checked with Windows "Programs and Features" ).  Because of this, only an "Update" button is showing against the old versions and this does not give an uninstall option - which in any case would be a nonsensical reference since the old versions are not on my PC..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved.  I was expecting (2018) in the Program description.  It turns out that the "CC"" designation is now without a date in its title (except in "Programs and Features"!).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Disable Notifications and automatic app updates from your Creative Cloud desktop app.

Click on Avatar > Preferences...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines