• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change in account

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I once had a private subscription to Adobe, which has expired, and now I have access through my work.  But even though I log in through my work, I get sent to a page that asks me to pay for the expired apps.  All of them are offered free to me through my university account.  Can anyone tell me how to contact Adobe and straighten this out?  thank you!

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

I want to delete this because I solved the problem.  Adobe had somehow bypassed my employee ID login and found my private login.  Very odd since I was logged in with my professional ID.  Anyway, I logged out and relogged in with my professional ID.  Silly that I cannot delete the original message....

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to delete this because I solved the problem.  Adobe had somehow bypassed my employee ID login and found my private login.  Very odd since I was logged in with my professional ID.  Anyway, I logged out and relogged in with my professional ID.  Silly that I cannot delete the original message....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be best to leave your solution here so that others may benefit from it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines