• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing plans

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I am paying for a $9.99/month lightroom plan with 1 TB, which I've also been given 4 additional TB from Adobe I believe, I am wondering if I switch to the $9.99/month photography plan with 20 GB if the additional 4TB will transfer? I would like to have lightroom and photoshop with the same amount of storage I have, hopefully without having to pay a significant amount more, Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

you can check if you're able to change by going here, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-creative-cloud-plan.html

you won't be adding anything to the 20 gb storage included in the photography plan, if you do that.  ie, lr+1tb costs the same as lr+ps+20gb.  you're not going to finagle lr+ps+1tb for $10/mo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can check if you're able to change by going here, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-creative-cloud-plan.html

you won't be adding anything to the 20 gb storage included in the photography plan, if you do that.  ie, lr+1tb costs the same as lr+ps+20gb.  you're not going to finagle lr+ps+1tb for $10/mo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay, i just was not sure if the 4tb that i was gifted was carried over, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no, it's not, unless you "added" the photography plan to your lr plan for an additional $10/mo (=$20/mo total).

but if you're considering doing that, i recommend checking with adobe support first, because that 4tb storage may have been a one-time offer that's no longer valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines