• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged for a "Free Membership"

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the student special for Adobe Creative Cloud (USD $19.99) last year and was sent an email towards the end my first year, telling me that my subscription will continue but there will be an upcharge - which I completely knew about. I did not cancel my plan or anything (because as a student in a creative field, I know I will need these programs for the rest of my life), but as of right now, Adobe claims that I have a Creative Cloud Free Membership. I checked my banking statements and I am still being charged on the 10th of every month of this "Free Membership".

I have contacted Customer Care and they keep telling me that I never had a membership and I still don't have one; which makes no sense since I have been charged $19.99USD for a year every month and I have never cancel a plan.

Now, I am left with a 7-day trial for these programs, which is useless because I will need these programs beyond the trial days. I don't want to sign up for the subscription again because I might end up being charged double the amount and it'll possibly cause confusion.

Has anyone expired anything similar? I need help and answers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your Cloud subscription properly show on your account page?

https://www.adobe.com/account.html for subscriptions on your Adobe page

If you have more than one email, are you sure you are using the correct Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you give CS the same ID you signed up for or did you give a different email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is currently being resolved with Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I have a free membership but I got charged 12.69 euros and I cant even cancel my membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't revive such an old thread. However, if you have problems with cancellation or charge you will have to contact support for resolution only they can help in such a case.
Look at the following link for information on how to cancel your subscription.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
If the information does not help, then you need to contact support.
To contact support see the instructions given at the link below
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/m-p/11843852#M14032
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines