• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clearing unused apps

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am noticing my computer getting a little bogged down, so I uninstalled ll the Adobe apps that I no longer use. However they still show up in my Applications tab of my Finder. Just wondering if I am good to Move to trash all those apps in the list I no longer use. (Sidenote I have no projects attached to those apps) just needed for school a couple times. 

Thanks for your help 🙂

Cathy 

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PinkSheep, please don't drag unused Adobe applications to the trash can.  Doing so can leave the computer in a state where Adobe applications can not easily be reinstalled.  To remove any installed Adobe applications, please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I did that already. Just wanting to clear it out
of my applications file. Wondering if since I did step one already if that
is safe to do

Cathy
--

Cathy Sell
PinkSheep Designs
pinksheepdesigns.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind--they just cleared out. I guess I just needed to give it some time! 

Thanks again for your help

Cathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you're looking at there is just a folder - a special folder, but still a folder. So you can take a look at these leftover folders in Finder. What do you see in those folders? Do they still contain the original apps, are they empty, is there something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines