Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud says reinstall after changing accounts

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I've just changed to a new Adobe account. I had no problems with logging out the old account and logging in the new account. The programs i had installed with the old account are running perfectly. BUT I can't launch or update these programs since the cloud says reinstall. Is there any way to let the cloud know that these programs are already installed. I am a little afraid of losing all my presets due to reinstallation.

Thanks in advance

N.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

N, sorry you are unable to update your Adobe applications.  What Adobe applications and versions are you trying to update?  What is the exact text of the error message you are receiving?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this mail but I am not very well at English

so that I could not know how to install the software.

Best regards

Shiro Ogura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shiro, you can find information on the installation process at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html. In addition, you can choose your preferred language at the bottom of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines