Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COMPATIBLE VERSION OF CREATIVE CLOUD FOR MAC 10.11

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am needing access for Adobe CC for a High Sierra 10.13.6 . I already have Photoshop on my account and now I am studying at an Institution that requires us to have a few of the apps. Please are you able to provide me with the older version of CC?
Thank you 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jasmin25288844r0hm,
Only the latest two versions of the Creative Cloud apps are supported and available for download. You can try and download the older versions of the Creative Cloud apps from the following website. If the links mentioned on the website don't work, then it means that Adobe has discontinued providing the download and genuine installers are not available anymore. Be circumspect if someone contacts you claiming to provide an installer in such a case.
https://prodesigntools.com

P.S.:- It seems that the latest versino your MAC will support is CC2020, if you want that version then you won't get it from the website given above. Adobe has stopped providing public access installers for CC2020 and above. So in such a case the only way you can land a genuine installer for CC2020 would be to contact support and ask them, they will provide you with a download link if they can

Alternatively you could use CC2019, it should be available via the website I listed above.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines