• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constant Keychain login requests

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting up to 10 requests an hour to login in to keychain – can anyone help

Here are the screen shots of every request in a 2 hour period

Keychain_Examples.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open your Applications folder > Utilities folder > Keychain Access

From the Keychain Access menu > choose Preferences.> Click General > click Reset My Default Keychain

Authenticate with your account login password

Quit Keychain Access

Reboot your Mac

Check that solved the problem

if that fails, If your Mac keeps asking for the login keychain password - Apple Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I followed this advice and it caused all of my saved login info to dissappear from multiple web browsers and now I am unable to regain access to many important accounts. Is this data still stored somewhere on my computer or am I out of luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this with Apple on an Apple forum. Keychain is an Apple feature. I could imagine that there is a recovery method if you have a current backup of your machine.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mike275225432z7r 

old posts may no longer apply.  for current keychain issues related to adobe cc:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if that fails, If your Mac keeps asking for the login keychain password - Apple Support

By @kglad

The link does not work any more. This is what I have found: If your Mac keeps asking for your keychain password.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DON'T DO THAT. if you delete your keychain, you will lose all your passwords for everything. that is truly terrible advice. should appear with a slashed circle or alert warning!  good grief.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resetting and deleting are different things. But I would recommend contacting Apple for keychain-related problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it by deleting the passwords from Adobe from the key chain (not deleting all passwords from other apps)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for that info @Anabella Guzman 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this and it actually made the problem worse....if anyone has a fix, please tell me. I'm so constantly interrupted and annoyed by this that I'm going to have to cancel my creative cloud license....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jessicah10790518 

contact adobe support.  there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines