• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Mac license back to Windows (CS6 Master Collection)

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, since I want to upgrade to a Surface Book, I would like to convert my Mac license into a Windows license. My license is originally a Windows license, which was converted to Mac some time ago. In my Adobe ID still both serial numbers are displayed, only the Windows serial number is currently disabled. Would it be possible to reactivate the Windows serial number and remove or disable the Mac serial number?

Many Thanks

greeting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's time to learn Affinity…

"As Creative Suite 6 is no longer sold or supported, platform or language exchanges are not available for it."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe generously allowed platform swaps on Creative Suite products, but only for the current version. So while CS6 was the active version, you could do this. In Creative Cloud you can simply change platform without any formality and without contacting Adobe. All you need to do is get up to date, and you will have the solution. 

Of course, if you aren't willing to spend money with Adobe and want something from them, you are likely to be disappointed!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines