• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud and all apps won't work on one user account on Mac

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently restored my Mac from a time machine backup. Since then, Creative Cloud and all apps would not start, and instead showing the Creative Cloud needs to be repaired message. This dialogue would then freeze.

I have done a complete wipe of Creative Cloud and all apps multiple times following these instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

On attempted reinstall, Creative Cloud commences installation but freezes between 20% - 80%. 

I have since managed to install Creative Cloud and Photoshop by logging into a different user account on my Mac. Photoshop and Creative Cloud works as expected on this new account.

However, when I attempt to start Photoshop on my primary Mac account, it starts to load and then freezes on the 'adding package... Halide Bottlenecks.' It never progresses past this stage. Creative Cloud also freezes and will not launch.

Does anyone have any suggestions to get Photoshop working on this account?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Natesyamate, sorry you are encountering problems. Do you own the computer and network that you are installing the individual Creative Cloud membership, or is it owned by the organization that you work for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm encountering the same exact issue and I was hoping you figured it out and know how to mkae th eprimary account work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines