• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud attempts to download cc.png on PC boot.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On reboot Adobe CC attempts to download 'cc.png' from 'connect.ffc.adobeoobe.com'. I've been pressing cancel hoping an update would fix the issue but no luck so far. There is another thread with the same issue but that was marked 'solved' when it was clearly not solved.

Annotation 20191108.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I should mention this website's 'insert image' function is bugged. If I try to upload the screenshot file I did for this topic as the filename 'Annotation 2019-11-08 170529.png' I get the error 'HTML detected' and the image gets deleted from the post. But once I rename the file on my PC and reupload it as 'Annotation 20191108.png' the html detector doesn't complain.

Go to the forum to report bug get held up because of a forum bug. Really doesn't inspire confidence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started having the same exact issue less than a week ago. I felt like living on the edge one day and opening it, and it's just a long horizontal bar, like a separator or divider bar, so I don't think there's anything malicious about it...it's more annoying than anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jo Man 

if this is still an issue, see my reply at, Creative Cloud keeps trying to download cc.png - Adobe Support Community - 11017789

if it's not an issue, how did you resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines