• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop App not working

New Here ,
May 15, 2013 May 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud Connection desktop app has not been able to connect for over a week and half now. I have contacted support with no succes all they say is log in online which does not help me at all.

I've tried unistalling the application as well as the application manager application all with no success.

When I click the menu icon and select sign in, the sign in window pops up I enter my password and click sign in, I get the little spinning image showing its doing something then the window dissapears and nothing happens, I go back to the icon and it says sign in again.

Does anyone have this issue or have a solution to this issue?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2013 May 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So does anyone know when Creative Cloud Connection will be working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2013 May 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Arahmani85,

Creative Cloud connection services are supposed to be up by 17th June along with the introduction of the new Creative Cloud Products.

Regards,

Kartikay Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAC users!

I was haveing heck of a time trying to get this working, tried all of the recomendations above. BUT the problem was Growl. Quit Growl reopen CC and it worked fine hope this helps someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2013 Jul 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kylebyle: Thanks for your update, that is true, this is the troubleshooting step for this issue, as there is a need to update some of the binaries of the sync app. sometimes, even a resintall of the Cretive Cloud Connection, also works for the issue.

Thanks for your effort to support other customer's,

Cheers.

LP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LP,

I don't have Growl installed in my Mac Pro but still having connection issues.

Captura de Tela 2013-07-23 às 11.23.27 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you also try the steps mentioned in Post1, That often resovles it.

Let me know if you still face a problem

Cheers

LP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Win 8

Could not solve

erro.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I'm getting today.CC app.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem.  Creative cloud won't load and I try to reinstall lightroom and it goes on forever never really downloading!  Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Original post is from May of 2013 and has been resurrected!? Why an ongoing problem like this? This is NOT how a big company should run a business.

I have had issues with my CC app. It goes away and I have to somehow wrangle it back into existence. Can SOMEone give us an answer on how to remedy this?

I SHOULD NOT have to be my own tech troubleshooter. Jumping through hoops to get my paid for product is ridiculous. All I am asking for is that my paid for app opens when I click its icon.

I know I'm not the only one out there with this problem.

This is a very self-centric request; make this app work properly for customers.

Loudly,

M. A. Nelson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

if you are using a MAC you will not find the same location mentioned by staff on your computer, you can find the OOBE folder by following the mentioned steps.

1. select go to folder option

2. /Library>application support>Adobe>OOBE

~/Library>application support>Adobe>OOBE

3. Delete the OOBE folder from both the locations if you find and then try to launch the application, your issue will be resolved.

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was on the chat for SIX HOURS yesterday - and still not resolved.  I am going mad!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines