Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop Not Functional

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open letter to Adobe,

After two full days of incurring financial deficit as I attempt to fix Adobe software problems, which, I must say, are a direct result of poor QOS, I believe it may be time to find an alternative to the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products. I'm fed up. It seems the wave has crested for Adobe. It is time to move on and find a reliable tool set. What a profound shame.

After reviewing so many desperate searches for solutions to this ongoing issue, I see it has happened repeatedly, over the entire product line, release after release, across Windows and MacOS platforms, … FOR YEARS!  I have no words. People dependent upon Adobe products for their livelihood are at a standstill (again) and unable to meet deadlines, unable to bill their work, unable to receive payment, and unable to give the service that produces referrals so essential to future work. 

Telling people to buy a new computer? Really? I mean, really???!

1. My first suggestion is Adobe pay attention to their customers and learn from past mistakes. This is not happening … at least not effectively. In this new era of social-media-instant-trashing-of-people-and-companies, product loyalty is tenuous, at best, and good companies have become nothing but a memory in a very short time. Businesses today should be excellent, be honest, be open, be humble, be supportive, else beware. 
  2. My second suggestion is to fix these problems in beta testing. One should not have to be mentioned this regarding a mature product line; it should be self-evident. Disappointingly, the results I am experiencing tell me otherwise. Adobe's ongoing problem, year after year, version after version, adversely affecting multiple products, (and only they know how many people,) is telling a compelling story. I hoped Adobe would like to tell a different story. The one I am reading does not have a happy ending. 
  3. My third suggestion is for Adobe to show a sense of urgency! They should not only fix the problem, but communicate directly with paying customers. Admit the problem and ask for help in the form of direct feedback to trained and qualified human beings in customer support. Telling people to downgrade, reinstall, uninstall, and/or repair Adobe product updates as a first step is unacceptable. It should be rare. It is not. Solve the problem and release a patch. Telling people to buy a new computer is utterly unacceptable. If the software is incompatible with older hardware, do the programming to stop the installation before anything changes. This is basic programming QOS. 
  4. My number one suggestion is to decouple the resource intensive, unstable CC Desktop application from the installation and operation of Adobe applications. It is not, nor has it ever been reliable, and it is clearly too complex for Adobe to manage with any acceptable level of QOS.

Adobe, please do your own internet search. Your performance to date is appalling. You should be embarrassed and ashamed of your performance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.  if you want to address adobe, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines