• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud desktop

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC is super super slow. I got a super fast computer and this a joke.

I had to remove all my own adobe because they wanted me to be on the latest update. You guys create this rubbish product where everything is rendered online. Take forever  to sync all the bull crap.

These powerful software require heavy PC computing. So you NEED to make offline mode. I run a design business and can't wait 1-2 mins to scroll down one picture. Its a joke. 

What is the solution? I need adobe XD, illustrator & photoshop. All my files are high definition.   I do faster work on my window 95 pc.

Solution? I'm paying $84 AUD/ month here. I can pay what ever price just make it convenient. Please

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. these are user-to-user forums.

2. the cc programs do nothing online unless you're syncing something to the cc cloud and that shouldn't cause a problem with the execution speed of your programs (adobe and otherwise).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've also really had enough of CC. There is a constant lag and whirring. There were never these lags and delays when InDesign ect didn't rely on the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines