• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud download Photoshop "Progress is slower than usual"

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to open my Photoshop it crushes unreasonably every time and shows "Photoshop has encountered an error and needs to close"
I checked my creative cloud and found out it needs some update. However, everytime I tries to update it stops at 50% and shows "Progress is slower than usual. I tried to delete Photoshop and redownload it, however, I'm still unable to download and stop at 50%.

I'm sure my internet has no problem because other Adobe products such as Illustrator or Aftereffect have no such problem, and can be updated/open/delete and redownload.

The problem only occurs in Photoshop and it has been two days. HOW can I fix this?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are able and have nothing customized, create a custom shortcut or something else customized.

reset your preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

confirm you were successful by checking that your customization was reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sukuikai, I am sorry you cannot complete the download and reinstallation for Photoshop CC. Are you still stuck at 50% during the download process? If so, then please check the dlm or install logs for the fatal error that is preventing the installation. Information on how to locate the errors can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html

Please update this public forum discussion with any errors you discover. The most recent errors will be at the bottom of the file. The word FATAL is often in capital letters, so it is easier to find using the Find Text feature, Suhuikai.

Once Photoshop is installed, please try the suggestions offered by Kglad to reset the settings. A corrupt setting or preference can lead to Photoshop or other Adobe applications crashing on launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(you're on a roll responding to oldies..)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines