Creative Cloud endless sign in loop

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have tried signing into Creative Cloud and I am met with "You've been signed out" endlessly. No matter what I do, I stay in that loop. I have tried uninstalling and watching and reading endless tutorials. Still, I have no idea what is going on. It might have to do with the fact that I was signed into my school account and that account was deactivated. But I have no idea what to do. I need help, I want to use Adobe Creative Cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you already member of the school and do you qualified to uae a school account?

If yes, you should has contact to the appropriate administrator of the school.

If no, because you have finished the school for example, you have to buy you own subscription for further usage.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to redo your licensing credentials to remove your school credentials so you can sign in with your new account and create new credentials:

MACOS
Go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access.
In the upper-left corner, under Keychains, select login.
Remove the following entries. To remove them, right-click and select Delete.
Adobe User Profile Info
Adobe User OS Info
Keychain Access
Relaunch the Creative Cloud desktop app.

WINDOWS
Open Services manager (press the Start key and type Services).

In the list of Services, right-click on Credential Manager.

Select Restart.

Restart
Relaunch the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ian,

We understand this is not ideal.  In addition the suggestions given the experts above, did you take a look at this article? https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Let us know if it brings any change.

Regards,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines