• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud error after each PC restart (and need to be reinstall)

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I've got a problem with my Creative Cloud software and I've seen many poeples having the same issue.

Every time I restart my PC (so basically every day) my Creative Cloud announce an error and said that he need to be repair. So I've to reinstall it. 

Another things is that creative cloud do not recognize anmyore which program is installed on my computer. For all program that is already in my machine he said ''Install'' like I never install it before. 

Don't if I'm clear but the main problem is that I have to reinstall Creative Cloud EVERY DAY. 

Did someone find a solution about that ? Because I don't.. Thanks !

There is my specs: 

- Windows 10 Professional 64 bits on an SSD (all programs are on the SSD too)
- CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 1800x eight core processor - 16 CPUs - 3.8 GHz

- GPU : AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT

- RAM : 64 Go speed 3800

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeremy, I am very sorry that the files used by the Creative Cloud desktop app are damaged or destroyed every time the computer reboots.  Which solution in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html allows you to correct for the destruction?

For your next steps, I would recommend reviewing the settings for any installed anti-virus or disk optimization software. Then, verify with the manufacturer that you are using the recommended settings and no updates are available.  After every reboot, something is deleting or damaging files; misconfigured disk optimization or anti-virus software is the most likely cause.  Please see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-which-apps-run-automatically-at-startup-in-window... for info on how to review the programs and utilities that open when Windows 10 starts up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines